1. Gharib, M., Roh, C.*, Noca, F. Leonardo da Vinci’s Visualization of gravity as a form of acceleration. Leonardo (Accepted), 2022.
2. Roh, C., Gharib, M. Honeybees use their wings for water surface locomotion. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 116(49):24446-24451, 2019.
3. Roh, C., Gharib, M. Asymmetry in the jet opening: underwater jet vectoring mechanism by dragonfly larvae. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, 13(4):046007, 2018. Featured Article.
4. Martin, N., Roh, C., Idrees, S., Gharib, M. To flap or not to flap: comparison between flapping propulsion and clapping propulsion. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 822:R5, 2017.
5. Lee, K., Kwon, S., Roh, C. Caterpillars use developmental plasticity and diet choice to overcome the early life experience of nutritional imbalance. Animal Behaviour, 84(4):785-793, 2012.
6. Lee, K., Roh, C. Temperature-by-nutrient interactions affecting growth rate in an insect ectotherm. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata, 136(2):151-163, 2010.
* Co-first author